TriLeaf Designs: Staying Green in the Office
We believe that "going green" is more than just having a green logo. At Trileaf Designs we are conscious
of our environmental impact and have taken steps in reducing waste in the office. Throughout the office
you will see signs that give info on how to reduce waste or signs that describe what we do and why we do it.
These daily reminders point out small lifestyle changes that can make a positive impact on the environment.
Being a green office may be a little more work than running a regular office, but the positives far out way the
- We wash Dishes: It is estimated that a typical disposable plastic utensil can take between 10 and 100 years to decompose.
- We use a filter less coffee machine: Our coffee machine is filter less, resulting in a faster brew, richer flavor, and one less filter a day in the landfill.
- We use towels over paper: 3,000 tons of waste can be eliminated each year if we simply choose cloth towels over paper towels.
- We use motion Sensor Lighting: Helps save energy, reduce energy costs, and eliminate the need to remember to turn off the light.
We use recycled toilet paper: Did you know that at least 400,000 trees would be saved if EVERY home in the U.S. replaced just one roll
of toilet paper made from virgin pulp with one roll of toilet paper made from recycled paper?
- We use ethically sourced soap: Our hand soap contains no animal derived ingredients, is colorant free, and animal cruelty free.
- We have recycling bins next to every waste bin: Above each bin has a sign that diagrams what is recyclable and what is not.
- We reduce our paper use by utilizing dry erase boards during project development and for name tags.
With continued improvement our goal is to become LEED Certfied by the U.S. Green Building Council.
Our philosophy is that your beliefs don't make the world a better place, your behaviors do.
Are you a non-profit or an eco-friendly company?
We want to help you!