Pinterest Demographic InfographicMay 27, 2012 No Comments
With an average of 1.36 million pinterest users daily, its easy to see that most individuals now have at least one board on Pinterest. But now businesses are starting to jump in on the game. Pinterest can be a great way to increase traffic flow to your website or social media, number of customers to your store, or just the overall awareness of your brand. These are all fantastic reasons to give Pinterest a try for your business but before you do, you should know your audience. Below are some recent statistics about the users of Pinterest from the infographic compiled by Mashable (but here they are in regular text form!)
- Annual Household Income = $100,000+
- The average person spends about 15 minutes on Pinterest, where they spend only about 12 on Facebook.
- On average, half of all pinners have children.
- Over 68% of pinners are women (a very important statistic to any company)
- The largest age group on Pinterest is 25-34
- In the past year, the number of unique visitors to Pinterest has increased 2,702%
- Pinterest has over double referral traffic of LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube combined!
Be Social, Daily Business, Get Noticed, Leave an Impression